A financial publisher in central London is looking for an ambitious and target driven Business Development Executive to join their team. You will sell sponsorship and advertising packages for their trade publication and growing portfolio of events. This is a permanent position and they will consider full-time or part-time hours.
• Develop new business and build existing relationships to meet sales targets
• Sell sponsorship and advertising across digital and print products and events
• Tailor packages to suit individual clients
• Liaise with colleagues in publishing, event production and marketing
• Develop knowledge of financial markets
Experience / skills required:
• Some advertising or event sponsorship experience is essential
• Excellent communication skills and experience selling over the phone and face to face
• Confidence meeting new people and working independently
• Understanding of financial markets or banking would be beneficial
Salary: £25-30K basic (£50K OTE)
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Olivia Constantinides
Tel: 020 7034 7869
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.