Sourcing Publishing Candidates
How do we attract high calibre publishing candidates?
- Social recruiting / Website - we have a fully interactive website, linked to our database. We are actively involved in social recruiting with pages on Linked In, Facebook and Twitter. We have a blog which updates publishing candidates with relevant publishing industry news. All publishing candidates, whether actively looking for a new job or just keeping an eye on the market, once registered can request details of all our latest vacancies in their chosen field.
- Advertising - we advertise on the industry trade website, The Bookseller. This is a key resource for all publishing candidates looking for a job in publishing.
- Search and Selection - we search relevant sites for CVs of publishing candidates actively looking for a new position. We also use good old word of mouth to alert candidates to an opportunity and invite them to come to us for more information.
- Database - We have built up a state-of-the-art interactive database of high calibre publishing candidates that allows us to search for and locate the perfect candidate quickly.
- Recommendation and Referral - Our consultants are known and respected in the industry and word of mouth brings a regular and excellent stream of publishing candidates. We also encourage our candidates to recommend a friend or colleague, therefore optimising our advertising.