Publishing Recruitment Process
Communication is the key
Just as we go to great lengths to keep in touch with our candidates, likewise we will do the same for our clients. Throughout the publishing recruitment process we will keep you updated and informed on our progress.
Our preferred service level includes:
- Assigning a dedicated consultant for the entire publishing recruitment process
- Face-to-face meeting to gain relevant information on your company and background on the vacancy where we establish your requirements, ensuring we have a good understanding of the brief. It is essential we understand your company culture, team fit and vision for the future.
- Preparation of an advert and posting in relevant trade media.
- All vacancies will appear on our website and candidates will receive publishing vacancy alerts, plus receive updates on the social media site of their preference (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- We set a timeframe for the publishing recruitment process and book diary dates for interviews and give you status updates
- The selection process of candidates - we meet candidates and discuss publishing opportunities. In these meetings we establish level of publishing experience, skills, and suitability to the role. It is this comprehensive screening process that illustrates our commitment to finding you the right person - our candidates are not only interested in your role but also capable of doing it.
- Submission of selective number of relevant candidates only plus:
- Summary of candidate suitability for your vacancy
- Salary requirements
- Reason for leaving their current post
- Availability to join your company
- Proactive organisation of interviews and implementation of any relevant tests
- Candidate referencing service - a crucial part of the publishing recruitment process but one overlooked by many agencies. Let us take that task on board for you in accordance with any in-house criteria you may have.
- On successful placement of candidate you will be invoiced on their start date - no financial outlay until they have turned up for work, therefore no risk!
Our service also includes as required:
- bench-marking on salaries
- pre-screening against competency based questions and running pre-interview tests
- compilation of job descriptions and person specifications
- HR advice for small businesses plus access to the REC legal advice helpline