Get in touch
Whether you're an established Publishing Director, a mid-level Production Manager, Editorial Assistant, Commissioning Editor, Marketing Executive, Web Developer, Digital Producer or taking your first step into a publishing role, we are here to assist and advise you and to ensure you have the best possible chance of finding and securing the right job. You can have access to the best publishing job opportunities available at all times. You can follow our vacancy alerts on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
We want to get to know you and understand your motivations so we can recommend suitable publishing job opportunities to you.
We appreciate that everyone is unique, and take the time to listen to you and understand your experience, circumstances and aspirations. Our experience of working with hundreds of candidates in the publishing industry means we can give you practical information and advice as well as direction if needed.
We will outline your options and you can decide the way forward with a full picture. You will find us honest and approachable and we will work hard on your behalf to find the right publishing job opportunities for you - whether you are looking for permanent, temporary or contract roles.
How we work
- We have an initial conversation to establish your needs and determine if we can help
- You then book a 1-2-1 meeting with one of our expert consultants
- We ensure we have enough information to match you with the right company and publishing job opportunities
- We promise never to forward your CV without your approval
- We update you regularly with new job vacancies
- We keep in touch throughout your job search and beyond - we want to be your partners throughout your publishing career
Register and Login
Sign up to job alerts