|New Business Account Manager|
|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||16 August 2012|
Our client is a leading information service provider looking to hire a New Business Account Manager to join their team. This is an exciting role that will be responsible for the development of new business and for identifying new account opportunities. This role is home based and will require some travel.
· Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· Prepare and execute individual account strategy plans
· Be the central point for your entire portfolio, visiting customer and conducting annual reviews
· Liaise with the operational arms of the business on a regular basis to support customers and share feedback on any opportunities or issues
· Achieve and exceed monthly/yearly targets across all relevant products and services
· Keep abreast of industry news and developments
Experience/ skills required:
· An excellent track record in Business Development
· Experience in a sales role within legal publishing preferred
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Knowledge or CRM systems
· Strong IT and analytical skills
· An excellent team player
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie HallTel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|