|Marketing Executive, Secondary Education (contract)|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||26 July 2012|
Our client, a prestigious publisher leading the way in the academic publishing market, is looking for a Marketing Executive to step up to manage, develop and lead the print, print PR, digital and advertising marketing communications output for the International Education business for a fixed-term contract of up to 12 months. This is a full time role based in Cambridge which offers excellent remuneration package.
· Develop, lead and implement marketing plans for new customers and create strategies for growing the UK and Europe markets
· Liaise closely with Sales and Marketing teams to prepare and communicate annual marketing plans for products and areas and produce regular monthly update reports on activity
· Produce print and digital marketing materials for core markets
· Manage and create cover designs for all Secondary products
· Undertake product training for sales team where needed
· Manage the production of the main Secondary Education Catalogue and any needed global versions
· Manage and implement a full annual review of competition activity, both at a corporate general level and in specific product portfolios
· Visit overseas branches and offices to build understanding of global set-up and branch relationships, when necessary
Experience / skills required:
· Experience in a Marketing environment within publishing is essential
· Experience of mentoring colleagues and supporting senior management
· Outstanding organisational and creative skills, including copywriting, budgeting and the ability to work to deadlines;
· Excellent IT skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|