|Location:||Buckinghamshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||24 July 2012|
The publications department of a professional association based in Buckinghamshire has an exciting opening for a Technical Editor/Writer to work on their portfolio of print and digital publications.
· Edit and produce technical and management publications in print and digital format
· Manage the editorial and production process for allocated publications from draft to final document
· Take responsibility for the digital production of new and existing publications
· Identify opportunities to create or adapt information for targeted markets
· Monitor editorial standards to ensure high quality of technical information is maintained
· Work closely with colleagues, technical staff and external supplier to deliver projects to schedule and within budget
Experience / skills required:
· Solid editorial and project management experience within technical B2B or professional publishing
· Excellent copyediting and proofreading skills
· Experience of creating copy for technical publications
· An understanding of electronic publishing processes and knowledge of e-book production
· Strong IT skills, including Photoshop/Illustrator, InDesign and html/xml would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 020 7487 8379
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|