|Commissioning Editor, Primary/Secondary ELT|
|Location:||Cambridgeshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||29 August 2012|
A leading Cambridge based publisher has an excellent opportunity for a Commissioning Editor to join their ELT team to deliver and manage the development of a range of print and digital products for the primary and secondary market.
· With the Publisher and publishing management team, identify new opportunities in the ELT market
· Identify and commission new projects and new components for existing products
· Deliver and manage the development of a range of print and digital ELT educational products
· Oversee budgets, schedules and workflows and report to the Publisher on progress of projects
· Manage, motivate and support a team of Development Editors and Senior Development Editors
· Contribute to publishing plans for key market segments or publishing areas
Experience / skills required:
· Extensive editorial experience in ELT publishing, including commissioning for the primary or secondary market
· Experience of managing multi-component projects and digital publishing projects
· Familiarity with ELT exam preparation materials and a strong knowledge of the primary and secondary ELT marketplace
· CELTA qualification or equivalent and experience of teaching English as a Foreign Language
· Good commercial awareness and financial acumen
· Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 020 7487 8379
Closing date: Applications ASAP, please
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|