|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Job Type:||Senior Management|
|Salary:||c. £60 - 70,000|
|Posted:||10 April 2012|
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Publisher to join a leading independent B2B publisher in central London. You will oversee the strategy and management of the magazines and journals portfolio and lead and inspire the publishing team.
· Agree the strategic goals and objectives of the publishing division with the CEO
· Develop and direct the implementation of the strategy for the publishing division including annual goals and long term objectives
· Lead the publishing team including recruiting and develop team members
· Direct functions and performance in each operational area
· Be aware of technology and regulatory issues and trends which may impact on the publishing division’s goals
· Maintain and develop with the CEO the publishing division culture, values and reputation in its markets and with all employees, customers, suppliers, partners and regulatory/official bodies
Experience / skills required:
· Previous relevant experience at a senior level or deputy in publishing/subscription/on-line publications
· Demonstrable ability to balance innovation with the need for operational / organisation stability
· Process driven with proven execution skills
· Awareness of the business issues and trends that face the business
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 020 7487 8314
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|