|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||06 September 2012|
Our client is one of Europe's leading pharmaceutical magazine publishers looking for a Managing Editor to help them maintain the excellent quality of their publications. You will be based in Central London and will be managing a small team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with extensive editorial experience looking to step up.
· Manage Editorial and Production teams to ensure print and digital products are delivered on time and within budget
· Oversee the annual schedule for content, ensuring that articles commissions are well researched, well written and relevant
· Oversee the design team, ensuring that they are working effectively and regularly appraising the look of publications
· Coordinate editorial content, proofing and correcting, commissioning, flatplanning, etc.
· Attend industry events, building relationships and ensuring the teams are fostering excellent relationships with industry professionals
· Work closely with key stakeholders to develop new digital projects and strategies to grow readership
Experience / skills required:
· Excellent leadership skills
· Strong experience in an editorial role
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Outstanding problem solving skills
· Experience working on a B2B/Pharmaceutical publication would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|