|Location:||Oxfordshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||17 August 2012|
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join a global publishing services company with a leading STM and scholarly content publishing platform based in Oxford. You will ensure projects are fully resourced and delivered on time and to budget, with full documentation.
· Produce key documents for projects, including project plans and guidelines
· Coordinate resources to ensure that these projects are completed on time
· Work with senior management to identify the resources that are required to successfully deliver on the project requirements
· Track, measure, and review project progress
· Manage client relations (internal and external)
· Manage risk management (identification, assessment, and prioritization) and resolution
Experience / skills required:
· Extensive project management experience in software development
· External client account management experience is highly desirable
· Demonstrated ability to manage complex software projects
· Knowledge of software implementations and architecture (Java, .NET, web services, n-tier architecture, SaaS, etc.)
· Experience of working within the publishing/media industry is desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|