|Marketing Executive - STM Journals|
|Location:||East Anglia||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||16 August 2012|
Our client, a prestigious publisher leading the way in the academic publishing market, is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their busy and successful STM Journals team. This is a full time role based in Cambridge which offers excellent remuneration package.
· Manage and carry out market research projects, including readership surveys, author questionnaires, etc.
· Build up knowledge of the full marketing mix, as agreed with the STM Journals Manager
· Market research areas of growth and feed information back to key stakeholders
· Attend key board meetings and present to editorial boards on all marketing activity, strategy, etc.
· Manage the web presence for a given list of journals
· Create bespoke marketing plans and reports for key journals within the list
Experience / skills required:
· Educated to degree level or equivalent
· Experience in a marketing environment within publishing
· Experience in Academic or Professional publishing
· Commercial awareness
· Excellent IT skills
· Outstanding interpersonal skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Applications ASAP please.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|