|Senior Editor - Journals|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||10 August 2012|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Senior Editor with a prestigious publisher of books and journals. You will acquire, develop and launch new illustrated academic journals, leading the process from proposal to publication, ensuring the quality and profitability of the list.
• Manage the existing journals programme improving the profitability where possible
• Maintain and improve journal quality and performance
• Identify and appoint new editors and monitor performance
• Monitor journal editor performance in terms of copy flow and quality of papers published
• Develop and launch new journals and improve profitability of the programme
• Network with key academics and develop proposals in consultation with them
• Identify opportunities for society/third party partnerships and negotiate relevant contracts
• Create annual target lists, proposals and P&Ls forecasts for approval by senior management
Experience / skills required:
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Helen Speedy
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|