|Location:||Kent||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||02 August 2012|
Our client is a leading publisher of educational textbooks and revision guides looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to lead a small team and develop an already rapidly expanding business.
· Manage, implement and monitor marketing campaigns as agreed in the marketing plan
· Generate briefs and scope materials/projects with external agencies
· Test and measure the marketing plan to ensure that the budget is being used effectively and amend when necessary
· Liaise closely with production and sales teams as well as trade customers to ensure all teams have the necessary materials and information to develop and grow business
· Manage a small, but growing marketing team
Experience / skills required:
· Marketing experience within publishing is essential
· Line management experience is desirable
· Experience marketing similar lists preferable
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Strong IT skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|