|Marketing Executive (contract)|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||20 July 2012|
Urgent contract for an experienced Marketing Executive at a leading professional information publisher in central London. This is a 4 month temporary contract to start immediately.
· Plan and manage integrated, multi channel marketing campaigns to include DM, telemarketing, email and online marketing
· Ensure all campaigns are on time and on budget
· Oversee campaign test plans and track and review the performance of campaigns across all channels
· Work closely with the data insight team to obtain data for each campaign
· Work with telesales and field sales teams to ensure each campaign is a success
· Maintain effective relationships with external suppliers, including advertising and design agencies as well as internal stakeholders and suppliers
· Provide detailed analysis and reporting of each campaign, including interpretation, commentary and recommendations
Experience / skills required:
· Marketing degree or professional qualification (or equivalent) plus relevant experience of working in a B2B marketing environment
· Experience of creating and executing data driven marketing campaigns, collateral production and copywriting
· Experience of gathering and using competitor intelligence plus knowledge of data processing
· Experience of working in a commercially driven and competitive environment
· Excellent attention to detail & time management
· Strong IT skills and the ability to prioritise effectively
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|