|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Job Type:||Distribution / Operations|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||11 July 2012|
Fantastic opportunity for an Inventory Manager to join a leading trade book publisher. This is an integral role monitoring changeable print volumes and making critical business decisions. You will manage a range of high profile brands and initiate efficient stock management to accurate target levels. CV applications ASAP please.
· Manage a broad range of high profile branded titles
· Make key decisions on first print runs through to ‘end of life’ management
· Oversee title availability and stock in line with targets across front list and back list titles
· Attend publishing meetings and work closely with Editorial and Production
· Maintain accurate records of key dates and costs
· Liaise with the Sales teams to establish appropriate print runs
Experience / skills required:
· Experience of Inventory Management or a background in Supply Chain or Stock Control.
· An excellent eye for detail
· Demonstrable skills in data analysis
· Sound business acumen with an ability to make independent decisions
· Excellent commercial awareness
· A can-do positive attitude with the ability to multi-task effectively
· Strong communication skills with ability to form strong working relationships
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Sam ColemanTel: 020 7487 8274
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|