|Book Production Editor|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||06 July 2012|
An established academic publisher in London is looking for a Book Production Editor to work in their book production team on an academic and professional list of titles. This is an excellent opportunity to work on an exciting title list with one of the UK’s leading academic publishing houses.
· Produce a list of books to high quality to agreed schedule and budget
· Manage and maintain accurate and consistent editorial content for all published titles
· Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with academic authors and editors
· Supervise the work of freelance suppliers and typesetters and establish new contacts
· Work closely with editorial and marketing departments to represent titles as appropriate
Experience / skills required:
· Relevant publishing experience in production preferably
· Excellent organizational and administrative skills
· Demonstrable skills in copyediting and proofreading
· A keen eye for detail
· A firm understanding of typesetting, print and design
· Ability to work under pressure
· An approachable manner with a flexible work ethic
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|