|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||28 June 2012|
A prestigious scientific society publisher is looking for an Editorial Coordinator to join them in their lovely offices in central London. This is a great opportunity to work on a thriving list of high-quality scientific journals and would suit an Editorial Assistant looking for their next challenge within STM publishing.
· Ensure that there is sufficient approved content for each issue, on schedule for monthly and fortnightly publication
· Manage submission, peer review and post acceptance process
· Improve receipt to acceptance times
· Identify (in consultations with the Publishing Editor) appropriate scientific disciplines which to solicit submissions from
· Manage post acceptance process
· Support the Publishing Editor, Editor and Publisher in ensuring that wider scientific, organizational and business objectives are achieved.
Experience / skills required:
· A degree or equivalent in a scientific subject
· Editorial experience in an STM environment would be beneficial
· Excellent communication skills
· A passion for publishing and science
· Excellent IT skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|