|Location:||South East||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||26 June 2012|
A new Marketing Assistant position has come available with a leading organisation involved in marketing and distribution for a range of academic publishers. This is an exciting opportunity if you have a passion for academic publishing and social media and are looking to take the first step in your marketing career.
· Work closely with the Marketing Assistant to review lists, organise conferences and assist with seasonal new titles data input
· Develop and maintain a customer mailing list
· Develop and maintain social media presence and research other online communities and network opportunities
· Update website content
· Develop email mailing and newsletter list announcing new titles by subject
· Improve SEO for website and initiate a keyword field in the database
Experience / skills required:
· Experience in a marketing department in an academic publishing environment
· Excellent social media experience
· Proactive and a team player with a desire to develop a career in marketing in academic publishing
· Excellent organisational and time-management skills
· First-class communication skills and experience of liaising and negotiating at all levels
· Undergraduate degree in a humanities or social sciences subject is desirable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|