|Location:||Oxfordshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||13 July 2012|
An established publisher of academic journals and books in Oxfordshire is looking to recruit an e-Marketing Executive to assist the busy E-Marketing Projects team in promoting products and services online to customers, editors, authors and society partners. You will be experienced in front end web development and design.
· Carry out website updates, to ensure that the publisher’s platform, and other websites that support products and services, are accurate, up-to-date and conform to style guidelines
· Assist colleagues in Product Marketing teams with planning and set-up of online campaigns to promote products and services
· Promotion of special offers, events and journal content to registrants of email alerting services and also through web-links and banner adverts
· The build, maintenance and development of a number of websites for academic societies
· The design and build of web pages and portals to support our products and services
· Report on, and analyse, website traffic data, using this to help inform decisions
Experience / skills required:
· This role requires excellent CSS/ XHTML coding skills and a flair for design for the online environment
· Experience using CSS/XHTML to build web pages and websites
· Great organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise workload and plan project work
· Proficient with the use of core Office software such as MS Word, Excel and Outlook
· Experience in building sites on PHP-based CMS systems such as WordPress or Expression Engine would be an advantage
· Willingness to learn to use a range of in-house tools and the ability to apply new skills and follow defined processes quickly and carefully
· Interest and enthusiasm for keeping pace with and adapting to developments in e-marketing and website design/build best practice
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|