|Location:||West Sussex||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||18 June 2012|
Our client is a leading global academic and scientific publisher. They are currently looking to appoint a Publications Manager to work across three exciting new online publishing developments for the statistics community. This is a new role that will require some travel.
· Provide editorial leadership for a new statistics subject community website, acting as the Editor of the website
· Manage all aspects of content commissioning and publishing on the website
· Develop and launch new journals in the area of statistics as applied to the Health Sciences
· Plan the website’s editorial policy and content strategy, adapting to change as necessary
· Liaising with key stakeholders, identify and implement appropriate technology strategy
· Manage external Editorial Board to ensure launches and developments are on time and within budget
Experience / skills required:
· Excellent knowledge of STM publishing environment, with particular emphasis on online trends
· A degree or equivalent in a scientific subject
· Experience managing websites or online communities is desirable
· Solid editorial experience
· Contacts within the statistics subject community would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|