|Managing Editor, Secondary ELT|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||18 June 2012|
A prestigious educational publisher is looking for an experienced Managing Editor to join their very successful International ELT department. This role will work on a number of courses for their Secondary list. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your project management experience.
This is a permanent role based in London (with some travel to Oxford).
· Work closely with the Publishing Development Director and in-house commissioning team
· Play a key role overseeing components from handover to delivery
· Work closely with authors and overseas offices to ensure material meets market requirements
· Work with editorial, design and production colleagues to ensure timely delivery of material
Experience / skills required:
· Strong organisational, project management and administrative skills
· Ability to manage a varied and demanding workload
· Proactive, team-player with project leadership abilities
· Prior experience working in a publishing environment is essential for this role
· Knowledge of the ELT market would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|