|Journals Assistant Editor/Analyst|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||12 June 2012|
Our client is a leading academic publisher of books and journals looking for a Journals Assistant Editor/Analyst to join their London team. This is a new role and an excellent opportunity to join a growing team within an exciting and prestigious publisher.
· Undertake and report on market research and data analysis to support strategy and future growth
· Work closely with the Journal Publisher and Associate Director to develop editorial reporting tools and resources
· Provide support to the Publisher in the management of a small portfolio of journals
· Provide support the Publisher and Associate Director in pursuing and acquiring new journal opportunities
· Research new acquisition leads and maintain existing leads by liaising closely with other teams
· Data gathering, research and analysis related to industry trends
Experience / skills required:
· Experience in data analysis and market research work
· A proven aptitude for Statistics, Mathematics and Analysis
· Exceptional IT skills, with particularly good knowledge of Excel
· Knowledge and understanding of performance metrics
· Experience in academic publishing is preferable
· Excellent attention to detail
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|