|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||07 June 2012|
Our client, a publisher of educational texts promoting the scholarship and learning of Muslim cultures and societies, is looking for an Editor to work on curriculum materials for secondary level students. This is an exciting role for an experienced Editor with a background in curriculum materials.
· Oversee publishing process from manuscript to final product
· Undertake developmental editing of manuscripts at appropriate stages of each project
· Oversee concept and resource planning, helping to formulate the overall educational concept for each level’s materials
· Provide advice and support on the quality and age-appropriateness of content and translations
· Facilitate the creative writing of materials, supporting the translation process and incorporating relevant feedback from reviewers
· Assist and provide input into the design and production of the materials
Experience / skills required:
· Editorial experience in an educational environment is essential
· Experience in editing humanities-based textbooks desired
· Educational background humanities of social sciences
· First-rate editorial skills
· An interest or knowledge in Islam would be preferred
· Some familiarity with Arabic and Persian transliteration systems would be desirable
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|