|Business Development Editor STM|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||07 June 2012|
A leading academic/STM publisher in central London is looking to appoint a Business Development Editor to develop their Open Access STM portfolio. You will help launch new titles and products within a new business model. An excellent opportunity with a leading independent publisher offering great benefits.
· Launch new journals within an existing strategy
· Establish systems of communication with internal staff across a variety of locations
· Work closely with peer review assistants for peer review of papers and good levels of author care
· Establish consistent brand management and development of the Open Access journals programme
· Research opportunities for new business initiatives
· Monitor and develop strategies for developing visibility, quality, and commercial success
Experience / skills required:
· Solid traditional STM journal and OA publishing experience
· Good strategic awareness
· Excellent relationship management skills.
· Passion and knowledge for scholarly publishing
· Excellent communication and influencing skills
· Willingness to travel extensively is essential
· An understanding of the physical science and medicine market would be an advantage.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|