|Group Editor, Journals (contract)|
|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Job Type:||Production Editorial|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||07 June 2012|
An international book and journals academic publisher in London is looking for a Group Editor to manage a team of production editors for a 9 month maternity cover contract.
· Manage and co-ordinate a team of 5 production editors to an excellent standard of editorial and production quality
· Monitor costs, schedules and quality on all group titles regularly
· Maintain and develop excellent relationships with authors and editors of the journals, providing them with a good service at all times
· Oversee and supervise freelancers, sourcing new contacts as necessary
· Review workflows and performance of team and freelancers, devising and maintaining systems to ensure efficiency
Experience / skills required:
· Experience in STM journal production workflows
· Strong team leadership and communication skills
· Experience in managing project managers, freelancers and typesetters
· Good financial analysis skills
· Excellent IT skills including good working knowledge of MS Office
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 020 7487 8379
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|