|Academic Product Manager|
|Location:||Berkshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||06 June 2012|
We have an exciting opening for an Academic Product Manager to join a leading international publisher of academic and educational resources to promote Open University Press products to academics. This is a permanent office based role that will require regular weekly campus calling.
· Maintain excellent relationships with relevant academic clients, making regular campus calls (1 day a week)
· Manage Salesforce data to feedback sales results and data to key stakeholders
· Oversee eMarketing aimed at academics
· Maintain informed in key areas, researching and feeding back course data in new or outdates fields
· Manage the annual catalogue production process, including budgeting, schedules, and editing
Experience / skills required:
· Academic sales experience with experience in campus calling would be advantageous
· Knowledge and experience in Salesforce or similar contact management system
· Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrable relationship building skills
· Budget management experience
· Excellent IT skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|