|Location:||Oxfordshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||06 June 2012|
A leading international academic publisher based in Oxfordshire, is looking for an experienced web developer to work on accessible, content-rich and engaging websites, which act as online companions to print textbooks.
· Build new applications and support existing applications
· Develop interactive tools for student and instructor-facing websites
· Liaise with other web teams and server administrators across the business
· Build and maintain good relationships within the team and amongst the wider business, promoting the business processes and working schedule.
· Translate business requirements into project specifications
Experience / skills required:
· Extensive experience building W3C compliant products
· Extensive experience creating compatible code for multi-browser / cross-platform / cross-device projects
· A comprehensive understanding of CSS and HTML and XML is essential
· A strong understanding of content architecture, design and usability
· ExpressionEngine / CodeIgnitor / CMS experience is desirable
· Relevant web developer experience within the publishing arena
· You should have a passion for learning and flexibility to adapt to changes
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|