|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Job Type:||Administration / PA|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||30 May 2012|
Our client is a fast growing and exciting independent STM publisher looking for an experienced Office Manager to take responsibility for the London office and provide PA duties for Directors when in London. This role will liaise directly with offices in China, Taiwan and Hong Kong so some basic knowledge of Mandarin would be an advantage.
· Oversee Accounts, paying vendors, taxes and royalties
· Develop and maintain new administrative systems
· Undertake PA duties to Chairman, Managing Director or Director whenever they visit the London Office
· Manage the apartment reserved for visiting senior colleagues
· Liaise with Singapore office on all relevant aspects of the job
Experience / skills required:
· Excellent IT skills, including a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
· An ability to liaise with people of all levels
· Excellent organisational skills
· Good communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner
· Knowledge of Mandarin Chinese would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|