|Editorial contract (legal|
|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Posted:||28 May 2012|
We have an initial 1 month contract at a legal publishers in central London. This is a temporary contract to start immediately.
· Generate accurate, quality automated documents for publication within set timescales by automating documents using the document automation software, reviewing and editing material for publication
· Quality assure automated documents suitable for publication
· Planning workload across multiple practice area documents, products and business systems to prioritise according to business need
· Ensuring any automated documents are complete eg checking URL hyperlinks, cross references, quality assurance on automation code, UKDEG style and automation guidelines are followed
Experience / skills required:
· A meticulous eye for detail, to draft and review documents for automation, structure and create guidance and questionnaires on screen, improve grammar and sentence construction, create structured documents that follow house style and result in user-friendly automated documents
· Ensuring documents fit with guidelines and best practice manuals
· Strong quality control
· Legal qualification ideally with possible legal work experience
· Drafting experience ideally
· Meticulous eye for detail, excellent command of English language
· Good communication skills and experience of working as a team
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 020 7487 8314
Closing date for applications: Midday Wednesday 30th May
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|