|Marketing Manager - Books|
|Location:||Greater London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||28 May 2012|
Our client is an exciting, fast-growing publisher specialising in non-fiction books looking to hire a Marketing Manager to develop marketing plans and drive sales within their book lists. This would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step up into a managerial role within Marketing.
· Create and implement successful marketing plans, keeping plans on time and within budget
· Drive sales growth with leading online retailers
· Analyse and report on sales figures
· Develop marketing strategies to drive eBook sales
· Manage and motivate junior staff members within the marketing team
· Oversee the creation of sales and marketing materials
Experience / skills required:
· Experience within a similar role in publishing is essential
· Experience and an interest in digital marketing
· A good eye for an attractive book jacket, sale sheet and catalogue
· An interest in their core subject areas is preferable
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|