|Sales Manager: Healthcare|
|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||25 May 2012|
A prestigious scientific membership association and publisher is looking to appoint an experienced Sales Manager. Working in central London, with regular UK and European travel, you will grow identify new opportunities and maximise sales in print and online in the Healthcare market.
· Generate sales, ensuring the consistent growth of print and digital revenue
· Identify, develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and major Healthcare providers
· Manage and motivate a sales team and communicate sales strategy effectively and successfully to the team
· Report on sales and monitor sales activity regularly
· Provide forecasts and contribute to the setting of budgets and estimates
· Maintain informed and up to date with all current trends in the digital market and current healthcare markets, liaising with key stakeholders to maximise sales
Experience / skills required:
· Experience in a similar sales role within STM is essential
· Previous licensing and subscription experience selling to Healthcare markets
· Strong consultative sales skills
· Demonstrable experience in managing and motivating people is required
· Excellent customer facing, marketing and presentation skills
· Experience of licensing digital content is preferred
· Good communication and negotiation skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|