|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||23 May 2012|
Our client is the leading provider of information to the B2B sport sector looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to take responsibility for the marketing of the whole division to increase revenues and profits across the business.
· Oversee and take responsibility for the acquisition and retention of new subscribers
· Line manage and train the Marketing Executive and Marketing Assistant, working closely to increase revenue
· Manage the renewals series and rates and report on these with an aim to improving them
· Generate leads for all products across the business
· Work closely with the Sales Manager to develop reporting on sales effectiveness
· Oversee the online Marketing, including emails and the website
· Drive delegate sales for events
Experience / skills required:
· Experience in a B2B Publishing environment
· Ability to work on own initiative and solve problems calmly and efficiently
· Excellent knowledge of digital and social marketing
· Solid understanding of data analysis and ROI measurement
· Excellent IT skills, including Dreamweaver and MS Office
· Line management experience
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|