|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||17 May 2012|
A leading dance education and training organisation, based in London, is looking for a Publishing Officer to ensure the effective production and delivery of their publications portfolio.
· Manage a publications portfolio including syllabus books, music books, DVDs and CDs
· Arrange for revisions, re-design and reprinting of titles as required
· Develop a style guide for all in-house publications
· Manage production and print schedules for new and existing publications
· Brief and manage freelance authors, writers, editors and designers
Experience / skills required:
· Solid editorial experience within a textbook, publications, educational or music publishing environment
· Proven project management and administrative skills
· Knowledge of copyright issues and other legislation relevant to the publishing process
· Experience of managing publishing budgets and schedules
· First-class interpersonal skills and the ability to liaise effectively with colleagues at all levels
· An interest in dance and dance education, the ability to read music and an understanding of dance notation/terminology would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 020 7487 8379
Closing date: Applications ASAP, please
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|