|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||11 May 2012|
Our client is a leading STM publisher in looking for a proactive Marketing Executive to join their team in London. This is an exciting role for a Marketing Assistant or Executive with a science background looking to take on more responsibility in a recently created role to really make the position their own.
· Work autonomously on products, taking ownerships for a brand new product being launched this year
· Attend and participate in high level meetings with key stakeholders
· Use the full marketing mix to write and fulfil product and journal marketing plans
· Plan, coordinate and execute marketing support for the Editorial and Marketing teams
· Analyse and monitor campaign performance
· Assist in the continued optimisations of web platforms
· Provide key industry and competitor information to key stakeholders and wider Marketing teams.
Experience / skills required:
· Experience in a marketing role for an STM or healthcare marketing role is essential
· Online marketing experience is desirable
· Strong reporting and analysis skills
· Product ownership and project management experience is essential
· Excellent IT skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|