|Senior Commissioning Editor, Middle East/Primary ELT|
|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||08 May 2012|
A prestigious educational publisher is looking for a Senior Commissioning Editor to join their very successful International ELT department, to work on resources for Middle East and Primary lists. This is an ideal role for an experienced commissioning editor looking to take on more responsibility.
This is a permanent role based in London (with some travel to Oxford).
· Work closely with the Publishers for the Middle East and Primary markets
· Oversee the development of materials for the Middle East list
· Assist Commissioning Editors in choosing authors to work on core components
· Work closely with authors and overseas offices to ensure material meets market requirements
· Work with editorial, design and production colleagues to ensure timely delivery of material
Experience / skills required:
· EFL teaching experience (ideally within the Middle East)
· Formal ELT qualification and experience teaching
· Experience of line management
· Solid commissioning and product development experience in an editorial role within ELT publishing
· Proactive, team-player with project leadership abilities
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|