|Location:||London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||04 May 2012|
A prestigious educational publisher is looking for a Commissioning Editor to join their very successful International ELT department, to work on resources for their Asia list. This is an excellent opportunity to build upon your commissioning experience.
This is a permanent role based in London (with some travel to Oxford).
· Work closely with the Post-Secondary Publishing Director
· Develop and oversee the content editing and versioning of materials
· Assist in commissioning authors to work on core components
· Work closely with authors and overseas offices to ensure material meets market requirements
· Work with editorial, design and production colleagues to ensure timely delivery of material
Experience / skills required:
· Solid commissioning and product development experience in an editorial role within ELT publishing
· Formal ELT qualification and experience teaching
· Proactive, team-player with project leadership abilities
· Excellent communication and organisational skills
· Knowledge of the Asian ELT market would be advantageous
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Louise Kemp
Tel: 01865 339628
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|