|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||04 May 2012|
Urgent contract for an experienced E-Marketing Executive. This is a 6 - 9 month contract at a legal publisher in central London. Candidates must be able to start immediately.
· Creation, design, testing, quality monitoring, execution and analysis of email and eCRM activities
· Liaison with product and marketing teams to coordinate the copy and graphics
· Management of the customer database for email and eCRM broadcasting activities
· Ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and values across email, eCRM and website activities
· Monitoring and measurement of the KPIs for all email and eCRM campaigns, completing post-campaign analysis and reporting to key stakeholders
· Creation, design, testing and quality monitoring of pages and content for the website
· Monitoring and providing website analytics to track engagement and reporting analysis and recommendations on a regular basis to key stakeholders
· Managing relationships with external agencies and internal stakeholders
Experience / skillsrequired:
· Relevant qualifications in Marketing or a related discipline
· Previous experience in a professional marketing capacity, particularly in email, eCRM marketing and website management
· Previous experience managing and executing email and eCRM programmes to achieve performance outcomes, including traffic and revenue generation preferred
· Previous experience in management and optimisation of a website to maximise revenue generation preferred
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 020 7487 8314
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|