|Senior Marketing Manager, Communities|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||03 May 2012|
A prestigious independent publisher based in Central London is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to manage a small team and to take responsibility for marketing across a range of specialist subject areas, including creating and managing an online community.
· Create and manage an online community across a range of specialist subject areas
· Manage a team of marketers and marketing budgets across lists including non-fiction and education
· Devise and implement marketing strategies to drive sales and profits on designated lists
· Oversee the marketing budget for the designated lists
Experience / skills required:
· Solid marketing experience in a book publishing environment
· Proven experience of digital marketing, including community building and using social media
· Experience of promoting products to the UK schools education sector would be an advantage
· Experience of managing and controlling marketing budgets and schedules
· Proven people-management and time management skills
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Helen Speedy
Tel: 020 7487 8379
Closing date: Midday on 20th May 2012
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|