|Publishing Relationship Manager|
|Location:||Berkshire||This Job Has Expired|
|Job Type:||Senior Management|
|Salary:||Attractive salary, details available on request|
|Posted:||16 July 2012|
Great opportunity to join a leading company in a publisher relations role. You will manage relationships with publishers and negotiate agreements for content use. This is a senior position requiring excellent communication skills and knowledge of the trade publishing sector.
· Responsible for adding selection from new and existing publishing relationships
· Build internal and external metric reports that drive new selection
· Manage relationships with publishing partners. Participate in negotiation or re-negotiation of agreements or contracts
· Working with publishing partners, contribute to the timely delivery of digital assets
· Coordinate with accounts payable and vendor payments to ensure agreement terms are executed accurately
· Work with internal and external partners to resolve merchandising and content receipt issues
Experience / skills required:
· Extensive relevant sales / business development experience in a publishing environment
· Top notch communication and negotiation skills
· Strong commercial judgment and relationship management skills
· Great skills in analytical thinking, project management and problem-solving
· Ability to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 020 7487 8314
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|