|Commissioning and Content Editor (contract)|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||01 March 2013|
Our client, a digital educational publisher based in London, is looking for a Commissioning and Content Editor on a contract basis (for six months minimum). This is an exciting and varied role for an experienced editor.
• Set and meet the digital publishing schedule
• Content commissioning, creation and editing
• Flatplanning and content selection for monthly magazines
• Maintenance of the forthcoming subscriber communities
• Analysis of user behaviour and experience
• Contribution to social media
Experience / skills required:
· Solid experience of commissioning in educational or professional publishing is essential
• Knowledge of the English education system and teaching terminology
• Familiarity with digital/online publishing, online communities and social media
• Initiative, problem-solving ability and excellent interpersonal skills
• Impeccable standard of writing, editing and copyediting
• Basic knowledge of InDesign, Adobe Acrobat and magazine flatplanning
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Lucy Llewellyn
Tel: 020 7487 8228
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|