|Inventory Controller (Contract)|
|Location:||South East||This Job Has Expired|
|Job Type:||Distribution / Operations|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||01 March 2013|
A leading academic publisher based in the South East is looking for an Inventory Controller to manage their US international sales data. This is a contract maternity cover role for six months and would suit a details orientated individual from a production background. Applications ASAP please.
· Maintain appropriate stock levels to meet demand
· Liaise with regional marketing for front list forecasting and future sales requirements.
· Provide Inventory support/planning on various international ranges
· Liaise with sales teams on specific replenishments
· Maintain bundle/set stock for all European and MEA regions
· Forecast, review and action backlist titles
Experience / skills required:
· Previous Inventory Control experience essential
· Able to work with large and detailed product ranges
· Comfortable with production data
· Well-developed interpersonal and written skills
· Ability to challenge and influence forecast decisions
· Firm skills in Excel
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Sam Coleman
Tel: 020 7487 8274
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|