|Editor / Senior Editor (temp role)|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Daily rate of £100 - 125|
|Posted:||27 February 2013|
Urgent requirement for an Editor / Senior Editor at leading professional publisher in central London. This is initially on a 4 week assignment starting immediately.
· Editing and checking material in the established style of functional area and preparing material for updating
· Ensuring XML is correct and that multiple output types are correct
· Work effectively with other departments to ensure integrity of print and online product
· Draw up guidance where required
Experience / skills required:
· Previous experience in professional publishing
· The role holder will have a sound grasp of editorial principles and concepts
· Understanding of the technical systems used to create and upload electronic content
· An ability to problem-solve and enthusiasm for working on print and electronic products
· Good communication skills
· Good working knowledge of XML and Microsoft office packages
NB: This assignment is not available to PAYE candidates, so you will either need to be paid through our Umbrella company who will manage your tax, NI and holiday pay (please ask for details) or work as a limited company contractor.
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Contact: Claire Law
Tel: 020 7487 8314
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|