|Editorial Contract (French)|
|Location:||Central London||This Job Has Expired|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||05 February 2013|
Our client is a leading STM Publisher of products for the healthcare community looking for a French speaking Project Manager to join them for a 3 month contract. This is an urgent appointment and will be working in their London office.
· Project manage French language journal editions
· Liaise with key stakeholders to complete reviews and revisions, where necessary
· Ensure papers are prepared in line with style, quality and journal specifications
· Work closely with freelance translators and copyeditors
· Proofread and collate corrections
· Liaise closely with other departments to ensure projects are correctly scheduled
Experience / skills required:
· Previous Editorial experience within an STM publisher is essential
· Fluent in both French and Spanish
· A biomedical degree or equivalent
· Outstanding attention to detail
· Strong IT skills, including Adobe and MS Office packages
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com .
Contact: Stephanie Hall
Tel: 020 7487 8313
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|