|Location:||West Sussex||This Job Has Expired|
|Job Type:||Senior Management|
|Salary:||Available on request|
|Posted:||04 February 2013|
Our client is a B2B publisher looking for an experienced Digital Publisher to develop their online infrastructure. You will provide leadership, expertise and strategic direction in the digital department of their hospitality division, driving sales through improved functionality and market reach. This role is based in West Sussex.
· Identify KPIs and targets for three websites, and create and implement strategies to achieve these targets
· Collaborate with editorial and marketing teams to improve content and user engagement
· Identify and define opportunities for functional development and manage its implementation
· Develop lead generation and branding opportunities
Source and manage ecommerce elements
· Responsibility for budgeting and P&L
Experience / skills required:
· Experience of developing and improving online products
· Proven track record of increasing sales within a B2B or digital publishing environment
· In-depth knowledge of current online marketing and selling strategies
· People and project management experience
· Excellent software skills including coding, Flash, and a range of publishing programs
· Familiarity with media law
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
Contact: Lucy Llewellyn
Tel: 020 7487 8228
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
|If you would like to apply for this job then please click on the button below.|